Social media is a huge part of blogging, but it always seems to be changing, doesn’t it? It can be hard to keep a handle on what networks to use, how to use each one, how often do we post, and so many other things. I compiled a few links from my blog buddies and favorite bloggers to help us get it together. If you want more social media advice, stop by the Bloggers Get Social Facebook group. It’s a free community for bloggers to network and grow together. We also have a self-study online course that offers accountability and calls with yours truly. Here’s to conquering this thing called blogging!
1. 10 Creative Entrepreneurs You Should Follow on Periscope – by Blacksburg Belle. We’ve talked about Periscope before in our weekly podcast, and it’s becoming a great tool to reach new audiences. April shares her 10 picks to follow on Periscope if you’re looking for some creative entrepreneurs!
2. Social Media Summer Series: Instagram – by A Fresh Start on a Budget. Karissa shares some great resources for building your blog and brand with Instagram, and she discusses how she’s using these tips to make that transition for herself.
3. Facebook for Bloggers: Everything You Need to Know to Grow Your Facebook Following – by My Life Well Loved. Heather shares 5 great tips to get more engagement out of your Facebook page. With the way Facebook likes to play with our pages, having some back-up tricks is always a good thing!
4. How to use Ahalogy to Grow Your Blog – by Nerdy Foodie Mom. Ahalogy is a Pinterest scheduler that does wonders! Taylor talks about the steps she uses to create amazing Pinterest images to increase the reach of her blog. I use Ahalogy exclusively for my lifestyle blog, and I am consistently amazed by the traffic I can get if I use this tool correctly and consistently!
5. Twitter Chats – by Kayla Hollatz. Kayla talks about how Twitter chats helped her build her online presence and how that helped her launch the #createlounge twitter chat. Her chat is Wednesdays at 8PM Eastern (which is right before our #BloggersGetSocial chat at 9PM Eastern on Wednesdays!).
6. What is the Best Time to Post on Social Media? – by Freeborboleta. Fran takes the time to talk about why the infographics you see everywhere could be completely wrong for you and your social media schedule. She also shares her big secret on how she figures out her social media schedule and how you can tweak yours too!
7. How to Use Hashtags to Promote Your Business – by Chloe Social. When used correctly, hashtags can be a huge advantage to your social media game! Chloe breaks down several different ways you can use a hashtag to promote your business and why hashtags are important. This is a great post to read for anyone who wants to learn more about using hashtags to promote a social media client or even your own blog.
8. 5 Tips for Using Instagram For Business – by Printed Ink Designs. When it comes to crafting an awesome Instagram account, there’s plenty of things to remember to do. How often do you post and what do you post about? Hashtags or no hashtags? How do you build a community? Rachel gives you five steps to help you keep your Instagram game on point.
9. Feeling Overwhelmed with Pinterest? – by Blog Chicka Blog. Jill talks about how she changed her Pinterest strategy with a Pinterest scheduler called Board Booster. She goes step-by-step to set up the program, shares how it helps her with group boards, and how it changed her Pinterest game and results.
10. 5 Useful Programs for Social Media Scheduling – by The Nectar Collective. Since we just talked about scheduling, now let’s look at some tools you can use for scheduling. While there’s many places you can go with to schedule content, Meylssa talks about five that are great for starting out with, including Buffer and Coschedule.
11. How to Get Serious About Social Media – by byRegina.com. If you’re looking for some cool ideas to push your social media skills and expand them, this article if for you. Regina includes 33 different ways to try something new. This post will keep you busy with your social media for a while, but you’ll see some awesome results!
Time to spill. What social media secrets do you wish you could unlock?
Free Blog Workbook:
Create an Authentic Blog in Five Easy Steps with this workbook!
Latest posts by Krystal (see all)
- #Bloggers Get Social Get It Together Link Party! - July 25, 2016
- #BloggersGetSocial Get It Together Link Party - July 18, 2016
- #BloggersGetSocial Get It Together Link Party: Food, DIY, Organization Link Up - July 11, 2016