For today’s 30 Day Blog Challenge prompt, we are going to talk about creating blog post topics with Google Keyword Planner.
Before we share these tips, let’s review our past topics:
- Day 1: What is a Blog Challenge?
- Day 2: Categories
- Day 3: Quick Content Ideas
- Day 4: Create Better Blog Post Titles
- Day 5: Use Drafts to Get Ahead
- Day 6: Quick Vs Epic Blog Posts
- Day 7: Blog Formatting Tips
Sometimes you just might feel stuck. What should I blog about? What do my readers like to see? If you need help brainstorming, try the Google Keyword Planner tool.
While this tool is part of Google AdWords, there is no fee to use it (you just need a Google account). You don’t need to buy ads or add money to your account.
Why Should You Use Google Keyword Planner
You don’t need to use it except as a fun brainstorming task.
Since you can find a few keywords to choose from, you can come up with inspiration this way. You can also see how many average monthly searches each term gets. Why is this important? Well, it helps you pick the best possible topic/title for your post.
As I researched Christmas decor for this season, I came up with these results for possible topics. I never thought to create separate posts for both indoor and outdoor Christmas decor, so this was an easy task to help me create my holiday editorial calendar.
Are you using Google Keyword Planner?
Create 20 new blog topics for the new year. Share your list in the link up below if you publish them to your site..
- Facebook it: Stop by the Facebook group and share your post or just answer the question in our forum.
Add Your Blog
Share your new blog post with our daily challenge topic! Make sure to title it “Day 8:” with your best ideas.
Latest posts by Krystal (see all)
- Bloggers Get Social Podcast Relaunch: Blog Content and Income Planner Toolkit Audio Training - January 26, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board Vibes: Track Your Goals - December 18, 2016
- How to Create and Edit Blog Post Images - November 28, 2016