Online Business Manager
Does your blog or business need help? I got you! Besides running Bloggers Get Social, I can help you create a system that works. An online business manager can help you set up systems to support your business including:
- LeadPages setup and support
- ConvertKit email sequences and opt ins
- Social media strategy and content scheduling with Meet Edgar, CoSchedule, Buffer, and Hootsuite
- WordPress theme installation and setup
- Designing graphics with Canva For Work
- Ebook creation
- Calendar setup and support with Acuity
- Systems setup with Asana or Trello
- Membership programs with aMember Pro or Teachable
Those tools are my specialty, and I use them daily to help run my own business. If you need help, schedule a consultation and let’s see if we are a good fit!
Virtual Assistant Team
Need to streamline your social media and blogging tasks? Bloggers Get Social can help. We can photograph your products and share them on Instagram, we can optimize your blog posts for Pinterest with a vertical Pinterest-ready image, we can design and share PDF printables to pair with your blog posts, and we can create a simple plan for your website.
Our specialities include photography, designing printables in a variety of topics including party decor, checklists and meal plans, and planners. We offer a stock photography program for Bloggers Get Social members (a free photo a month!), and we regularly share workbooks and content calendars to help our members continuously grow. View our product page for a sample of the items we offer, and you can also see Sunny Sweet Days for an in-depth look at our recipe photography, party styling, and Pinterest-ready images.
Virtual Assistant Services You Need
- Social media management
- Blog post editing, photo editing
- Graphic design
- Newsletter creation, sales funnel assistance, opt in design
Simple + Streamlined Virtual Assistant Design Packages
We can help you! Fill out the form below to let us know just exactly WHAT you need. We will send along a customized quote and schedule a quick consultation to see if we are a good match.
Want to learn more? Let’s chat!
Access Your Blog Toolkit
Download to grab your free blog toolkit.