Do you need a plan to get back on track? Or, are you still struggling with social media? This 23 page workbook features actionable ideas, and my EXACT social media calendar. You will learn the tools that I use (both free and paid) along with my ideal social calendar. I walk you through what content to share, where to find it, and how to repeat this process week after week.
Bloggers Get Social: Social Media Calendar Includes
- 23-page editable PDF: You can TYPE in the workbook! Print it out and use it in a binder with paper and pen or use it digitally on your computer.
- An Excel spreadsheet to create a monthly social media calendar
Create a Weekly Social Media Calendar
- #Hashtag Research
- Your Event Calendar
- Content Themes
- Recycle Old Content
- How to Curate Content
- My Social Media Calendar
Create Content Themes to Map Out Your Year
Actionable Ideas and Tips
And, of course, we will walk through the workbook in the Bloggers Get Social Facebook group! This closed group will have a special private event to share additional ideas.
Latest posts by Krystal (see all)
- 2017 Vision Board Vibes: Track Your Goals - December 18, 2016
- How to Create and Edit Blog Post Images - November 28, 2016
- How to Create Blog Post Topics With Google Keyword Planner - November 27, 2016