1. We are ramping up for our July session of Bloggers Get Social! If you want to take part in a month long boot camp with a free blog planner, weekly webinars, and a group for accountability, head on over to Bloggers Get Social and learn how to sign up.
2. Our free workbook is live! Are you on our mailing list? Sign up to grab our free blog workbook about creating great content.
3. Bloggers Get Social has a Facebook group! Join us to network, participate in our daily social share threads, and chat about our podcast.
4. If you like Bloggers Get Social, pretty please rate & review us on iTunes.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is Snapchat?
- How to use Snapchat as a blogger
- Can you repurpose this content?
- Snapchat users to follow
- Live streaming versus Snapchat
- “I use Snapchat so I can quickly put up pictures and video unedited to share with my followers.”
- “I am getting to know you beyond just your blog, and you are helping build your brand.”
- “For me as a marketing and a blogger, I’m using Snapchat to reach a wider audience.”
- “A reason that you want to download Snapchat to your phone is because everyone is doing it. In the marketing world, it is important to not be behind on the times.”
- “Is this something that I want to live stream or is this something I want to Snapchat? There’s a time for live streaming, and there’s a time for Snapchat. A time for Snapchat is when you want to show progress on something (like a recipe) without having to focus on hosting a live stream.”
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Krystal’s Kitsch: Krystal’s food + lifestyle blog
- The Foodie Patootie: Jen’s food blog
- 25+ Snapchat Users to Follow
Connect with us on Instagram:
Connect with us on Snapchat:
- Krystal: Krystalskitsch
- Jen: TheFoodieJen
Do you use Snapchat? How would you use it? What type of content do you like to see?
Free Blog Workbook:
Create an Authentic Blog in Five Easy Steps with this workbook!
Latest posts by Krystal (see all)
- Create a Blog Budget :: New Blogging Podcast Episode - August 25, 2016
- #BloggersGetSocial Link Party: Fall Features + Blog Tips - August 22, 2016
- #BloggersGetSocial Link Up - August 15, 2016