Do you have a blog that is messy? Are your social media profiles overflowing with accounts you no longer want to follow or have mismatched branding? Do you have an organizing project that has been on your to do list for WAY too long? If you are searching for the motivation and the inspiration to get your online space together, I have just the party for you to join. I want to invite you to hop in Streamline Your Online Space. It’s an exclusive online only event that will give you the accountability and the tools to help you get started or unstuck. Get ready to refresh your online life!
What is Streamline Your Online Space?
Bloggers Get Social’s Streamline Your Online Space is a weekend spent online organizing your blog life. We will start with identifying your big bloggy goal, and we will support you to make progress over the weekend. Whether it’s a big project like switching to WordPress or a smaller project like organizing your email, we will share the tools and tricks you need to be more efficient online. If you get stuck, you will have an entire community of bloggers ready to help! There will be live events, a workbook full of resources to help you get started, and several in-depth online lessons with the tools that I personally recommend to help you on your journey toward serious organization.
Who is it for?
The online party is for you if:
- you want to get organized but don’t know where to start
- you need to jazz up your blog to make it easier to land sponsored gigs
- you’ve been saying FOREVER that you are ready to “take your blog to the next level” but have never really thought what that meant
- you are ready for a fresh look online
- you understand the basic concepts of social media.
When is it?
- The Streamline Your Online Space event officially begins Friday, September 25th at 6:00 p.m. Eastern and runs through Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 9:00 p.m. You are not obligated to be online every minute during this weekend. There are set live calls that will be recorded and online lessons that you can work on at your leisure. Pick a time during the weekend to work on your specific goal, and we will be available to help you!
- Your welcome party packet will be sent a week before the event. You will receive a downloadable workbook, an audio lesson outlining the events and what to expect, and log in information for the program.
- A full list of events will be released in September.
What do you get?
- 50 Page Blog Workbook. This printable packet includes a project planner, worksheets to help you get (and stay!) organized, and other resource materials that you can use all year round.
- Online organizing and blog tool resources along with TIPS to use them effectively
- Printable Blog Post Checklist so you aren’t guessing what needs to be in a post
- Online support during the entire weekend PLUS up to 60 days in the membership site with continued check-ins and accountability from other participants
What will the course look like?
- There will be a Friday night kick-off call where we go through the first part of the workbook. You will introduce yourself in the forum and brainstorm your BIG goal.
- Saturday morning will start with a meditation session, a brainstorming exercise with an accountability partner, and a simple sidebar clean up task.
- We will dive into our archives and our navigation bars to truly clarify who we are as bloggers and what we want to share.
- Sunday will feature an IFTTT intensive workshop to help you simplify your time spent on social media.
- We will also create or work on new cohesive branding for all of our social media networks.
- Kick off call to say HELLO!
- 7 Simple Ways to Speed Up Your Blogging with Sage Grayson
- Creating Connections Online
- Email Management
- Navigation Bar: Create Categories and STREAMLINE your content
- Sell Your Sidebar: Your prime real estate on your blog is WORTH something
- Write an About Me page that gets pitches
- Create social media graphics in a hurry (Video training)
- Asana 101: How to use project management software to get things done
- IFTTT (video training)
- Trello (video training)
- Write a newsletter that people open with Dwan Perrin of Mommadjane
- How Tailwind and Post Planner can streamline your social media (video training)
Are you ready to join us?
Access Your Blog Toolkit
Download to grab your free blog toolkit.