You probably already have a Twitter account, but to make sure you aren’t tweeting into thin air, we’ve compiled a list of advice from bloggers for bloggers. Make your blog better using Twitter, with help thanks to these 15 links:
- Are you new to Twitter (or could you use a refresher)? Mom Resource talks Twitter basics and explains the importance of staying engaged.
- Ciera Design shares basic tips for getting started as a blogger on Twitter.
- Coffee With Summer teaches you how to grow and manage your Twitter presence.
- Now that you know what you’re doing, Olyvia explains how to get noticed.
- If you think you’ve mastered Twitter for personal use, you might want to read the info Jamie Delaine shares as far as using Twitter for business.
- Life With Joanne has a compilation of relevant hashtags for blogging and business that you’ll want to take note of.
- We’ve all been there, but The Take Action WAHM tells us how to avoid major Twitter mistakes.
- Hello Rigby gives visual examples of the right and wrong ways to use Twitter.
- Aha Now provides a simple info-graphic that tells you how to correctly use Twitter and grow your blog audience.
- Bouvardian explains how to grow your Twitter community.
- Are you intimidated by Twitter chats? Little Farm Media tells you how to join in the fun!
- Blog Ambitions shares a list of Twitter chats you should be a part of (and might we add the exceptional #BloggersGetSocial Twitter party held every Wednesday night at 9PM Eastern?) and they also…
- …explain Click to Tweet, which allows you to include a “tweet this” quote in your blog posts without using a plugin.
- Kayla Hollatz has also compiled a list of Twitter chats you’ll want to join in, if you consider yourself a creative entrepreneur (and you probably do!).
- XOMISSE shows you how to stay on top of events with a Twitter chat calendar.
How has Twitter made your blog better?
Free Blog Content and Income Toolkit
Create your best blog year yet! Use this free blog content and income planner to map out your vision. Use the free spreadsheets inside to track followers, growth, and money!