Bloggers Get Social are big fans of Snapchat! We did a podcast about why we like Snapchat along with a few activities on our Facebook group. It’s a simple and fast way to share a behind the scenes look at your blog or your adventures! No need to edit photos or video or try to get the PERFECT angle. Snapchat is definitely “in the moment,” and more bloggers are using this as one of their preferred social networks. It’s not just for teenagers anymore!
One category of bloggers in particular is winning the Snapchat game: travel bloggers. Why? Because a picture is worth a thousand words, and with just one click, a photo of a foreign land transports us. We’ve compiled this list of the top travel Snapchatters’ blogs to inspire you, but be warned: browsing will lead to wanderlust!
- Adventurous Kate @adventurouskate
- The Blonde Abroad @theblondeabroad
- The Hungry Partier @drewbinsky
- Mr. Ben Brown @mr.benbrown
- The Expert Vagabond @expertvagabond
- Expat Edna @expatedna
- Anglo Italian @ai_followus
- A Dangerous Business @dangerousbiz
- Bearly Home @uscgmtb
- Travel Break @travelbreak
- A Brit & A Southerner @aBritSoutherner
- Getting Stamped @GettingStamped
- Be My Travel Muse @KrisLikeWhaat
- Intrepid Escape @intrepidescape
- Go See Write @michaelshodson
- Stuck in Customs @treyratcliff
- Migrationology @Migrationology
- The Hostel Girl @the_hostelgirl
- Holmby Hill @holmbyhill
- FlyingTheNest @Flyingthenest
Packing your bags yet? Which travel bloggers are you following on Snapchat?
Want to follow more bloggers on Snapchat? Check out our original post of bloggers on Snapchat: