I spend my weekend mornings catching up on blog posts and getting organized for the week. I spend my afternoons shooting photos, editing, and writing. One other thing on my weekend to do list? Compiling some of my favorite links from around the web. I have been reading a lot more blogs lately, and I think it’s only right to share helpful information when I see it. I hope this helps you with your own blog goals this month.
1. Make Your Photos Magnetic with a Foreground Element – Nature Photo Artist: If you’re looking to understand your camera more and learn some new techniques, try mastering your work with the foreground element.
2. 3 Essential Tools That Help Me Blog Like a Pro – Sage Grayson: If you’re looking to grow as a blogger and find tools to help you build your blog, Sage shares three tools that she can’t blog without.
3. 2 Questions Every Soulful Entrepreneur Should Ask Themselves – Alex Beadon: Alex shares two questions that can help you define your business and its purpose, plus the process that goes behind acting on that purpose.
4. How to Bring More Love in Your Life – Jamie Molnar: If you’re looking to bring more love in your life, Jamie shares one place you absolutely need to start with.
5. Create and Sell Your Own Ecourses: Pricing and Writing Your Sales Page – Blacksburg Belle: When you create your own e-course, the question is how much do you charge? We don’t want to overcharge, but we shouldn’t sell our content short. April talks about the process for creating the best price for your product.
6. Monday Motivation: 10 Choices That Will Guide You to a Regret-Free Life – Danielle Dowling: Regret is something no one wants to live with, and while it’s not totally unavoidable, Danielle shares ten things you can do to make the most of living without regret.
7. Can You Make Money from Blogging? (Short Answer: Yes! But Not in the Way You’re Thinking) – The Nectar Collective: Blogging has seen many changes in the past few years, including the way you can make money from blogging. Melyssa talks about the different ways she’s made part of her income from blogging and what is relevant now.
8. How to Kick Booty for the Next Six Months – Teach Good Stuff: You will find five tips to help you narrow down your goals for the rest of the year and accomplish them.
9. 5 Tips for Making Your Brand Stand Out – Aspiring Planner: Want to give your brand the extra edge?
10. How to Give Up Control (You Don’t Have to Do Everything) – Wonder Forest: Sometimes we like to micromanage every aspect of our life and our online life. This post talks about how having someone help you with your online life can help reduce stress.
11. 3 Surprising Places to Find Inspiration for the Next 6 Months – Best Kept Self: Here’s another post focused on finishing out the year strong! If you’ve hit a summer slowdown, here’s three places you can find inspiration to carry you to the end of the year.
I hope you enjoy these reads, and have a wonderful weekend!
What kinds of blogs do you like to read?
Free Blog Planner
Download to grab your free blog planner to get organized!