Hi all! 🥂
Are you ready to celebrate all things blogging after a busy day? I’ve decided that the BEST method for me to communicate with all of you is with daily blog posts with QUICK actionable ideas that you can use. From plugin news to content creation solutions, you can expect a happy hour email in your inbox on weeknights. Yes, I will truly send you a happy hour note during happy hour! 😉
For today’s inaugural issue, I’d like to welcome you to join our Tailwind tribes. My Pinterest reach is almost up to 2 million views (not clicks, just VIEWS of my pins), and I feel like using tribes is contributing to this overall growth. If you have the ability to join more tribes, visit ours!
Tailwind Tribes 📌
Blog Tools I’m Currently Using:
After the fiasco with Social Warfare, I switched both of my websites to Social Pug. It was easy to move (simply download the migration tool!), and I finally figured out how to get my Twitter counts to display in my total share counts. Follow their tutorials if you are interested in moving. I definitely recommend it!
Mix. I am looking to share my content more often on Mix, and I filmed a video to show you how to use it! You can find it on my Facebook page along with a link to sign up.
NOT ON MIX? Sign up:
Need FREE Content? From time to time I come across a freebie that can help you save time when it comes to creating content.
Write about home or organizational content?
This package will help you start your next product or course. Can’t find the time (or the words) to get started? I love using these packages as a starting place for blog posts, emails, and more. This one has decluttering guides, worksheets (hello, decluttering printables!), and more for under $10!
- How Clutter Affects Our Lives
- How to Stop Accumulating Clutter
- Decluttering Your Home
- Decluttering Your Mind
What can you do with pre-written content?
- Use it as a highly-target lead magnet to grow your list. If you’re looking to grow your list of people who want to be more focused, you’ve got everything you need here. This ecourse takes them through the steps they need to start decluttering and focusing on more important things.
- Turn it into a paid product. There’s lots of great content here…plus you get the worksheets and checklists to help your customers take action. Easily charge admission for this high value, action-oriented content.
- Break it up into blog posts or other bite-sized content. You’ve got a ton of fodder here for several informative blog post series. You can use the checklists and worksheets as opt-in offers or high-value free downloads.
- Add it as a “starter kit” in your membership site. Have a membership site and want to bump up the content value? Add this content as a “starter kit” for your newbie members and they’ll immediately see the value of their membership.
So, what do you think about this new format? I think that I have SO much to share with you all each day that it will be a breeze to braindump everything that I’ve come across for the day at happy hour. Grab a glass of wine and make sure you check your email, the blog, or the Facebook group daily.
Free Blog Planner
Download to grab your free blog planner to get organized!