This week’s link roundup is about creating and inspiring others with your blog. Whether you want to branch out and learn how to do sponsored posts or perhaps you want to read a good book or simplify your systems, this list of eleven links is designed to help you boost your blog. Follow new Instagram accounts with the suggestions from Melissa Creates or learn how to edit your photos to be more beautiful. The weekend is my favorite time to catch up on reading and to learn something new. I hope this inspires you to do the same!
1. Bloggers Get Social Accountability Group by The Foodie Patootie. If you’re still waiting to join Bloggers Get Social, Jen has some great reasons you should join.
2.The Lit Up Library: My Current Favorite Books by A Lit Up Life If you’ve already read all the books from our list of blogger must reads, Lacey has a few more books you should pick up. All of these are great motivational reads to help you feel awesome.
3. Do You Ever Suffer from TMIS (too many ideas syndrome)? by Kelly Jane Creative. The name sounds cute and clever, but think about it. Do you always have a million ideas of things you want to do, but feel like you lack the focus to actually get any of those done? I know I do sometimes! If you do, this post is for you.
4. Simplify Your Life with Frameworks by Sage Grayson. This ties in a little bit with TMIS. If you feel like your business is struggling from a lack of a defined focus, Sage can help. Businesses need a framework! With this awesome printable, Sage breaks down how to successfully define your framework.
5. 5 Instagram accounts that Inspire Melissa Creates by Melissa Creates. We all love looking at lovely Instagram photos on our phones and Melissa created a nice little list of Instagram accounts she loves for inspiration!
6. 3 Must Dos to Create a Strong Foundation for Your Blog by Painted Summers. We all want to launch our blog to great success, but sometimes, we can become so focused on the details that we forget about the big picture. Allison breaks it down into three critical steps that you should do.
7. How to Create an Editorial Calendar for Your Blog by The Budget Mama. Jessi gives us a peek at her editorial calendar, and how she uses Google Calendar to incorporate it into her everyday life.
8. Photo Editing 101 Via Your Smartphone or Photoshop by Love + Color. Jessica shares her tips on how to edit photos from your smart phone and from Photoshop. If you’ve heard of people shooting pictures in RAW format, this is how you edit them.
9. Everything Bloggers Need to Know About Nofollow Links by Food Bloggers of Canada. If you’ve been blogging for a while, you’ve probably heard of “nofollow links,” but there’s a lot of bloggers who don’t really understand the concept. This article is a great start to understanding.
10. 5 Backdrops for Blog Photography Under $30 (and How to Create Them) by The Nectar Collective. Backdrops are the newest thing bloggers need, we all want the pretty, not distracting backgrounds. Charita has 5 ideas of everyday things you can use for backdrops.
11. How to Increase Your Facebook Referrals by Becky Bedbug. Facebook has become a fickle thing in the past few years as the blog pages we develop become pay-to-play. Becky has some awesome tips to help increase Facebook referrals.
Do you have any creative blog tips to share?
Free Blog Planner
Download to grab your free blog planner to get organized!