This week I am sharing lifestyle inspired blog post ideas. Some of these I really LOVE and can’t wait to write myself.
1. Craft a cocktail
2. Define your ideal weekend
3. Create a collage (goals? vacation? relationship?)
4. Host a wine tasting (even if it’s just with yourself)
5. Arrange a bouquet of flowers and photograph what steps you took to make it
6. Create a color palette inspiration board based on a favorite photograph or painting
7. What is your skincare regime?
8. What is your workout regiment?
9. What extreme sports do you want to try (or have tried)?
10. Create a vignette
11. Share a photograph of a relative
12. Create a seasonal wreath
13. Share a baked dish you created
14. Take a picture of sunrise at your home
15. Take a picture of sunset at your home
16. How do you take your coffee?
17. Your “everyday” jewelry
18. Your nail polish collection
19. What lipstick is “you?”
20. Share your beauty secrets
21. Your ideal morning routine
22. How you stay organized
23. Share your quarterly goals
24. The best books you’ve read this year
25. Your grocery store essentials
26. Photography: your favorite photos/tips
27. Interview your favorite blogger
28. Share a list of your favorite podcasts
29. Your favorite apps
30. Create a challenge (30 day budgeting challenge, 7 day fitness, 10 day organizational challenge, etc.)
31. Share a family recipe
32. Do you journal?
33. Share a list of 100 things that make you happy
34. Do you collect anything?
35. Snail mail: start a postcard swap or a gift box exchange with your favorite blog friends
36. Home tour
37. Holiday prep: share tips to decorate your home for the holidays or a simple DIY idea to surprise a friend
38. How you organize your planner
39. Meal planning: yes or no? How do you come up with dinner ideas?
40. Your best organizational hack
41. A day in the life
42. How you organize your day
43. Your favorite relaxation tips
44. Your favorite vacation
45. Your best party planning tips
46. Your ideal career / tips
47. Your nighttime routine
48. Make a printable using Picmonkey. Save it as a PNG and turn it into a PDF in Word or Powerpoint!
49. A breakfast smoothie recipe that you love!
50. TV shows you love to binge watch
I hope some of you will find these useful or you will use them as starting points to create new and unique ideas. As the blogging world becomes flooded with sponsorships and giveaways, don’t forget to give readers what they truly want–content.
If you’re looking to connect with a group of lifestyle bloggers, hop on over to Bloggers Get Social and join our free Facebook group. We are a weekly podcast, a monthly Instagram and Periscope accountability group, and we share our blog links with each other every day to boost engagement.
Want more? Sign up for my newsletter to join our blogger community.