If you’re seeking blog inspiration, have no fear! I will be serving up blog post ideas for every stage of your life. First up, those tricky twentysomething years. College, career, chaos.
Being a twentysomething can be confusing for many of us. Some choose to go to college, get married, start a new career, move across the country. When we are in our twenties, we come to define who we really are and who we want to become. As you start your blog or look for new post ideas, consider these topics to reveal your true identity and interests. And, even better, if you’re no longer a twentysomething, I am sure we would all love to reminisce with you as post nostalgic stories of your past!
1. Memories of your 21st birthday
2. Your style icon
3. Your education
4. What your high school boyfriend taught you
5. Your second car
6. A typical Friday night
7. A typical Saturday morning
8. Your roommates
9. The first recipe you mastered
10. The first vacation you took with your own money
11. Your 25th birthday
12. Your first 9-5 job
13. What you think your wedding will be like
14. A peek into your closet
15. Your first apartment
16. Your favorite cocktail
17. What you look for in a relationship
18. Your first job promotion or career change
19. Create a playlist of your favorite songs from this decade or songs that defined you
20. The best concert you attended
I hope some of you will find these useful or you will use them as starting points to create new and unique ideas. As the blogging world becomes flooded with sponsorships and giveaways, don’t forget to give readers what they truly want–content.