If you’re constantly feeling behind or overwhelmed, this week’s podcast is for you! We tackle the never-ending struggle to find balance with a few ideas to maintain a calendar, new tools to try, and a few stories about what works for us.
1. We are LIVE! We launched Streamline Your Online Space which is an online party for blog organization. It’s a fun event which features a 50 page workbook, live calls, and online accountability!
2. Our free workbook is live! Are you on our mailing list? Sign up to grab our free blog workbook about creating great content.
3. Bloggers Get Social has a Facebook group! Join us to network, participate in our daily social share threads, and chat about our podcast.
4. If you like Bloggers Get Social, pretty please rate & review us on iTunes.
5. Want the FULL Bloggers Get Social program? It’s a self-study with 21 days of in-depth lessons covering social media, blog content creation, and it includes a free call with us!
6. The September Instagram photo challenge starts soon! Don’t miss a day!
- She only checks email three times a day (morning, noon, and maybe night).
- She likes a pacing schedule and tries to keep the same work hours every day. She does her blog work from 9 a.m. to noon and again from 3 to 5 p.m. only.
- She tries to take all of her blog photos in one day for the week.
Krystal’s Calendar Organization
[Tweet “On the #BloggersGetSocial podcast, @KrystalS shares why she checks email twice a day”]
- Jen works a full-time job, but she also manages a blog with frequent updates. She finds the time to do her blog on lunch breaks and in the evenings.
- She uses Trello to track due dates and income. She sets reminders when she should be receiving a blog payment and follows up if she doesn’t get one.
Trello Screenshot: How to Use it for Blogging
[Tweet “Want to learn about Trello? @TheFoodieJen chats how she tracks her income in #BloggersGetSocial”]
Resources discussed in this episode:
- Sage Grayson: The Life Editor Podcast
- Hello Fresh meal subscription box
- Trello: What we use to stay organized.
- Krystal’s Kitsch: Krystal’s food + lifestyle blog
- The Foodie Patootie: Jen’s food blog
We talked about how it’s important to think about what you want to do, what you have to do, and things you don’t WANT to do. Maybe you can pass along those tasks to a virtual assistant if you’re a blogger or you can find a way to juggle your schedule to do less of those tasks. Don’t forget to check off your daily self-care and fitness on the left side, and you can laminate these so you can write on them every day and erase!
What time management tips do you have?
Free Blog Planner
Download to grab your free blog planner to get organized!