While I love a good paper planner or a fun printable calendar, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the 2018 choices out there. I may have been drowning in planners, yet I still wanted to do some sort of new year party for Bloggers Get Social. I thought that digital vision board might be a fun and engaging way for us to get to know one another better while sharing our goals and holding one another accountable.
By publishing our big goals to our blog, we can revisit our dreams often and track our progress. Here’s where Vision Board Vibes comes in!
This simple ebook walks you through what a vision board and how exactly we can dream big enough for the new year. I share a few tips on how to create your own paper or digital vision board, and I provide a tutorial for how to use these digital templates in PicMonkey to add your own photos and flair.
To access the ebook and the digital templates, click the download below!
- What is a Vision Board?
- Paper versus Digital Vision Boards
- How to Make a Pinterest Vision Board
- Create Your Own Digital Vision Board With Our Templates
- Vision Board Checklist
How to Participate:
- Read the workbook. Take notes. Brainstorm.
- Use the images below as a template to get started with your own vision board for the new year.
- Publish your vision board to your blog anytime between now and the end of January 2018. We are also looking to see them in the Facebook group.
- Enjoy ringing in the new year with your favorite bloggers!
Your Digital Vision Board Templates
Once you add your email to the form above, you will receive the ebook. Watch your inbox!
There are two different images so that you can have variety within your post. I made sure to include a vertical pinnable image so that it is Pinterest-friendly!
Save them directly to your computer and use PicMonkey to make any edits! There is other free software that you can use too like Canva. Use stock photos, your own images, clip art, or other digital elements to turn these blank canvases into an inspirational vision for the new year.
Have you ever made a vision board? What are you dreaming about in the new year?